1. Initial Meeting. This can take place at our showroom or in your home. We will go over details of the project and provide you with knowledge of the options available. Things you may want to provide during this meeting are:
· Desired Timeframe.
· Measurements and Dimensions of space and Appliance model numbers.
· Pictures of design or style elements you would like.
· Lists of any accessories you would like for inside of your cabinets.
· Paint or stain samples you would like us to match. (These can be existing trim or woodwork, paint cards from major retailers like Sherwin Williams or Lowes)
2. Estimate. Once we have the dimensions, style options and accessories we will provide you with a detailed estimate listing what is included, a time frame estimate and price.
3. Drawings. We start drawings after approval of estimate and a deposit is received. You will be provided with a plan, elevation and 3D renderings that will allow us to fine tune the details of your product in your space.
4. Paint, Stain and Hardware Decisions. We will provide you with a custom paint or stain sample for your approval. Links to hardware choices are below, you can browse them at home or come into the showroom to view our selection in person.
5. Final Approvals. We take great care to ensure that your project is completed correctly. We require final approvals on all aspects of the project before we add it onto our schedule to ensure no changes are made or lost in the design process. These important approvals include:
1. Approved Estimate
2. A signed copy of our Contract
3. Signed copy of the final drawings with hardware and rev a shelf noted
4. Signed approval on finishes (paint/stain)
6. Preparing for install. This step is particularly important. All areas will need to be cleared to aid the installation process. After receiving final drawings, you should have professionals ensure correct electric and plumbing placement as that is not within the scope of practice for Fairfield Woodworks.
7. Installation and Completion. Installation time frame will be discussed prior to install date. The finished project will be reviewed by a member of Fairfield Woodworks and the customer, at this time the final payment will be accepted.
We offer many door styles, hardware and accessory options for our customers to choose from, follow the link below to access!
This is a customer favorite, and comes standard with all of our kitchens. The double trash pullout is and essential Rev A Shelf item.
The rollout tray has become a staple in most of our kitchens. It can be added in pantry's as pictured or in base cabinets for ease of reach.
Utensil Pullouts from Rev A Shelf are a great way to organize your space and keep your larger utensils in easy.
Cutlery drawers are a popular upgrade in most kitchens. Some have knife bocks, some a second drawer of storage underneath. Check out Rev A Shelf for more!
Another popular Rev A Shelf item, these tiered spice inserts make it easy to see all of your spices!